ALLIED HEALTH SCIENCES ALUMNI ASSOCATION
Memorandum of the Association
The name of the Association is Allied Health Sciences Alumni Association.The registered office of the Association is College of Allied Health Sciences, Sri Ramachandra University, No 1 Ramachandra Nagar , Porur, Chennai – 600 116.
Aims and Objectives
- To encourage and advance the knowledge, study and practice of allied Health Sciences.
- To encourage research, both clinical and experimental in the field of Allied Health Sciences
- To hold meetings, conferences, exhibitions and study circle for promoting the study and research in the problems relating to Allied Health Sciences.
- To make pecuniary grants by way of scholarship, donation, subscription and allowance to scholars, research workers and other persons who are worthy of receiving such grant by reason of their skill and proficiency in the field of Allied Health Sciences.
- To award prizes, medals or certificate or diplomas of proficiency in the speciality of Allied Health Sciences to person found fit after test, examination or other scrutiny as may be prescribed from time to time.
- To make rules, prescribing standards of professional conduct of members of the Association.
- To print, publish, distribute or sell books, pamphlets, pictures, periodicals, newspapers or magazines or any other printed literature or any other matter concerning or related to the speciality of Allied Health Sciences.
- To cooperate with other national and international Association and agencies to promote objects of the Association.
- To suggest, study criticize or otherwise, or take part in framing of laws affecting the science or practice of Allied Health Sciences.
- To construct, provide, purchase, lease, regulate and maintain buildings, rooms or other structure for the purpose of the Association and to alter, add, to remove or dispose of any of them in the best interest of the Association.
- To receive any gift or legacy of movable property (including money) either with or without condition to promote the objects of the Association.
- To acquire by purchase, lease, or otherwise, any property, rights, privileges for the purpose of the Association.
- To sell, improve manage, develop, mortgage, lease or let, under lease or sublet, dispose off, turn to account or otherwise deal with, all or any part of the property of the Association.
- To act as trustees, agents or managers of property endowed by any person for objects of or similar to those of the Association.
- To organize branches or zonal chapters of the Association or to appoint agents and correspondent whether in India or elsewhere for promoting all or any of the objects of the Association.
- To draw, make, accept, endorse, execute, negotiate, purchase, lend money discount, hold and dispose of cheque, promissory notes, bill of exchange, drafts and other instruments and to cancel of any such instruments.
- To advance, invest and deal with the Association money in or upon such investments and securities as may be deemed financially advisable for the betterment of the finances of the Association.
- To engage such officials, servants or other persons as may be found necessary or convenient for the conduct and management of the affairs of the Association.
- To make by laws, rules and regulations of the Association and to delete, change or add to the same from time to time.
- To do all such other acts as may be necessary, incidental, conducive or convenient to the attainment of the above objects or any of them.
- To request the national/ state government to form a Council/ Board for Allied health professional.